DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- Petron Energy II, Inc. (OTCBB: PEII) announced today that its CEO Floyd L. Smith will be interviewed by The Wall Street Analyst (www.thewallstreetanalysts.com).
Petron Energy II, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, transporting natural gas through its pipeline subsidiary and well servicing through its servicing subsidiary, in the United States.
Floyd Smith, President and CEO of Petron Energy II, Inc., will be interviewed on Tuesday, July 2, 2013. Smith states, "The call will focus on the overall strategy of Petron II and how our recent developments will move the company forward." Additionally Mr. Smith will discuss how the company separates itself from other micro-cap companies in this space. The conference call will be posted on the company's website.
The interview can be heard at the following link beginning on Tuesday at 11:00 AM EDT.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes