DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- Petron Energy II, Inc. (OTCBB: PEII) announced today that its CEO Floyd L. Smith will be interviewed by The Wall Street Analyst (www.thewallstreetanalysts.com).
Petron Energy II, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, transporting natural gas through its pipeline subsidiary and well servicing through its servicing subsidiary, in the United States.
Floyd Smith, President and CEO of Petron Energy II, Inc., will be interviewed on Tuesday, July 2, 2013. Smith states, "The call will focus on the overall strategy of Petron II and how our recent developments will move the company forward." Additionally Mr. Smith will discuss how the company separates itself from other micro-cap companies in this space. The conference call will be posted on the company's website.
The interview can be heard at the following link beginning on Tuesday at 11:00 AM EDT.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy