DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- Petron Energy II, Inc. (OTCBB: PEII) announced today that its CEO Floyd L. Smith will be interviewed by The Wall Street Analyst (www.thewallstreetanalysts.com).
Petron Energy II, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, transporting natural gas through its pipeline subsidiary and well servicing through its servicing subsidiary, in the United States.
Floyd Smith, President and CEO of Petron Energy II, Inc., will be interviewed on Tuesday, July 2, 2013. Smith states, "The call will focus on the overall strategy of Petron II and how our recent developments will move the company forward." Additionally Mr. Smith will discuss how the company separates itself from other micro-cap companies in this space. The conference call will be posted on the company's website.
The interview can be heard at the following link beginning on Tuesday at 11:00 AM EDT.
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS