LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- Titan Casino has announced a brand new themed promotion to mark the recent debut of their Little Britain slots game. Both new and existing players will be eligible to receive 1,000 free slots spins upon making a qualifying deposit.
This Is a Limited-Time Offer
New players can claim their free 1,000 slots spins right upon signup. All they have to do is enter the word "BRIT" into the bonus code field. Then, they'll immediately see $10, which is the equivalent of 1,000 free spins, credited to their real-money account balance. Existing players can also take advantage of the offer by entering the same word "BRIT" into the Cashier window.
Players should note that this offer is valid from July 1-31 and requires a minimum deposit of $20.
About Little Britain Slots
Little Britain slots is a 5-reel, 30-payline game that has the potential to reward players with up to 1,000x their line bet. The game features the likenesses of the legendary British show's major star characters, including DaffyD, Andy and Lou, Emily Howard, Marjorie Dawes, Sebastian Love, and Vicky Pollard!
A variety of bonus rounds, free spin opportunities, and original clips from the show add to the excitement and entertainment offered by this great slots game.
On top of Little Britain slots, Titan Casino players can use their 1,000 free spins to try out a number of other new games, with more scheduled to be added as 2013 progresses.
About Titan Casino
Titan Casino boasts approximately 400 popular casino games available on a hassle-free, secure platform, with 24/7 multi-lingual support. Dedicated to delivering the highest bonuses online, Titan Casino offers new players an astonishing EUR5,000 Welcome Bonus.
For more information, please contact:
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
robecker @ europartners.com
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts