The festival was orginially created to promote local artists, but has evolved into a favorite summer event of crafts, food, and entertainment for many Bismarck-Mandan residents.
Held in conjunction with Mandan Rodeo Days and Fourth of July celebration, the festivities attract thousands of exhibitors and visitors from across North Dakota and neighboring states. This year's event is hosting nearly 150 arts and crafts booths and 30 food vendors.
The Art in the Park festival will be in Robert Dykshoorn Park and Heritage Park in Mandan from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday.
Schedule of entertainment and events
* 9:30 a.m. - Music by Lexie Keller and the Rock Princesses.
* 10:30 a.m. - Kittyko, children's entertainment.
* 11:45 a.m. - Jason Huenke's magic and comedy performance.
* 1 p.m. - Mandan High School Band.
* 2:15 p.m. - Dakota Star Gymnastics.
* 3:15 p.m. - Music by Tigirlily.
* 4:15 p.m. - Jason Huenke's magic and comedy performance.
* 5:30 p.m. - West River Winds.
* 6 p.m. - Doll and Pet Parade on Main Street beginning from the Depot.
* 7:30 p.m. - Music by Still Nobody's Children.
* 9:30 a.m.- Music by Colleen and Friends.
* 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.- Parade.
* 10:45 a.m. - Music by Braveheart.
* 1 p.m. - Sleepy Hollow Arts Park presents "Les Miserables" and Disney's "The Little Mermaid."
* 1:45 p.m. - Music by Bill Franke and Solvei Stenslie.
* 2:45 p.m. - Roughrider Martial Arts.
* 4 p.m. - Music by Low Down Dirty Dogs.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
OCTOBER 31, 2014
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.