By The Associated Press
LIVE MOBILE ABC: WatchABC, a Disney app that allows viewing of live ABC programming on mobile devices, is expanding to Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham, N.C., after offering a free trial in New York and Philadelphia.
PAY TV PROOF: Users have to verify they are a pay TV subscriber of Comcast, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Midcontinent or AT&T. Not all pay TV providers offer the access, but as more deals are made, access should spread.
TV EVERYWHERE: Getting mobile access to TV programs at no extra charge on mobile devices is meant to add value to pay TV subscriptions, but executives acknowledge the rollout has been slow.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low