By The Associated Press
LIVE MOBILE ABC: WatchABC, a Disney app that allows viewing of live ABC programming on mobile devices, is expanding to Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham, N.C., after offering a free trial in New York and Philadelphia.
PAY TV PROOF: Users have to verify they are a pay TV subscriber of Comcast, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Midcontinent or AT&T. Not all pay TV providers offer the access, but as more deals are made, access should spread.
TV EVERYWHERE: Getting mobile access to TV programs at no extra charge on mobile devices is meant to add value to pay TV subscriptions, but executives acknowledge the rollout has been slow.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures