Justin Bieber, Neil Patrick Harris, Spike Lee and Berry Gordy turned out for the
premiere of Cirque du Soleil's "Michael Jackson One" show in Las Vegas.
Other attendees at Sunday's show at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino were David Arquette, Allison Janney, Dule Hill, Ryan Kwanten, Alfre Woodard, Roberto Cavalli, Pharrell Williams, Dot Jones, Rex Lee, Ian Ziering, Jon Secada and Jennette McCurdy.
Jackson's mother, Katherine, sons Prince and Blanket, and brothers Jackie, Marlon and Tito also attended the event.
"Directed by Jamie King, this entirely new show is the second creative project to be developed between Cirque du Soleil and the estate of Michael Jackson after the top-grossing 'Michael Jackson the Immortal World Tour,' currently playing arenas in Asia as it travels the world," a news release said.
Michael Jackson, the Grammy Award-winning pop star, died June 25, 2009. He was 50.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits