BOOTHBAY HARBOR -- Guitarists Frank Vignola and Vinny Raniolo will perform at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 18, at the Opera House, covering a broad array of genres from Gershwin to the Beatles to Gypsy Jazz.
Vignola has been the guitarist of choice for many of the world's top musicians including Ringo Starr, Madonna, Donald Fagen, Wynton Marsalis, Tommy Emmanuel and guitar legend Les Paul. Raniolo has performed and recorded with Bucky Pizzarelli, Tommy Emmanuel and David Grisman. Lincoln Center, the Liverpool Philharmonic, the Quebec Music Festival and Italy's Teatro Olimpico. Vignola's and Raniolo's jaw-dropping technique and incredible showmanship has made them an unforgettable duo.
Vignola has written 18 guitar instruction books, recorded six education DVDs and performed hundreds of clinics and masterclasses at major universities and colleges throughout the world.
Tickets in advance are $16; day of show are $20. The box office is at 86 Townsend Avenue and is open from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday- Friday. Tickets are also available by calling 207-633-5159 or online at boothbayoperahouse.com. Doors for seating open at 7 p.m.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag