CRAWLEY, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- Hyve Managed Hosting, the reputable VMware Cloud hosting provider, has been awarded a place on the government's G-Cloud framework.
Hyve are now Government appointed vendors of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), pitching to UK public sector organisations as part of G-Cloud iii. G-Cloud iii is the latest iteration of G-Cloud, the government's framework for suppliers of cloud computing technologies.
"G-Cloud has really started to gain momentum, and now G-Cloud iii has the potential to transform IT in the public sector," commented Jon Lucas, Technical Account Manager at Hyve. "We have been advocates of the framework since its inception, and naturally we are delighted to have been selected as a vendor".
Under the framework, Hyve will offer their SecureCloud platform as a rented infrastructure, providing a secure, fast and reliable hosting solution, backed by superior, 'extra-mile' technical support.
As a supplier to the government, it will strengthen Hyve's reputation as one of the UK's most secure Cloud hosting providers, offering intrusion prevention systems and a 100% uptime guarantee for mission-critical web applications.
Hyve are a leading UK web hosting provider, specialising in mission-critical Cloud hosting, Infrastructure as a Service and Secure SFTP hosting. Hyve provide high-end, custom hosting solutions using enterprise-grade networking, hardware and software. Hyve's SecureCloud platform provides maximum levels of security with ISO 27001 certification and PCI DSS compliance for information security, physical Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and DDoS defense.
Hyve provide dedicated, 'extra mile' support 24/7/365 to a range of clients including Phones 4U, LG, TKMaxx and RSPCA. For more information, visit www.hyve.com
0800 612 2524
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects