BOCA RATON, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- On June 28, 2013 Robert Warren, Client Services Manager of Demotech, Inc., sent a memo to Mike Gold, Chief Executive Officer of People's Trust Insurance Company, concerning First Quarter 2013 Financial Statement, CAT Reinsurance Program and Financial Stability® (FSR) Review for People's Trust Insurance Company.
Demotech completed its review for the first quarter 2013 statutory financial statement and the 2013 catastrophe reinsurance program. Based on their review, Demotech is affirming People's Trust's current Financial Stability Rating® of A, Excellent.
Demotech is a financial analysis firm located in Columbus, Ohio. Since 1985, Demotech, Inc. has been serving the insurance industry by providing consulting services as well as accurate and proven Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs) for Property & Casualty insurance companies and Title underwriters.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat