BOCA RATON, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- On June 28, 2013 Robert Warren, Client Services Manager of Demotech, Inc., sent a memo to Mike Gold, Chief Executive Officer of People's Trust Insurance Company, concerning First Quarter 2013 Financial Statement, CAT Reinsurance Program and Financial Stability® (FSR) Review for People's Trust Insurance Company.
Demotech completed its review for the first quarter 2013 statutory financial statement and the 2013 catastrophe reinsurance program. Based on their review, Demotech is affirming People's Trust's current Financial Stability Rating® of A, Excellent.
Demotech is a financial analysis firm located in Columbus, Ohio. Since 1985, Demotech, Inc. has been serving the insurance industry by providing consulting services as well as accurate and proven Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs) for Property & Casualty insurance companies and Title underwriters.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire