BOCA RATON, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- On June 28, 2013 Robert Warren, Client Services Manager of Demotech, Inc., sent a memo to Mike Gold, Chief Executive Officer of People's Trust Insurance Company, concerning First Quarter 2013 Financial Statement, CAT Reinsurance Program and Financial Stability® (FSR) Review for People's Trust Insurance Company.
Demotech completed its review for the first quarter 2013 statutory financial statement and the 2013 catastrophe reinsurance program. Based on their review, Demotech is affirming People's Trust's current Financial Stability Rating® of A, Excellent.
Demotech is a financial analysis firm located in Columbus, Ohio. Since 1985, Demotech, Inc. has been serving the insurance industry by providing consulting services as well as accurate and proven Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs) for Property & Casualty insurance companies and Title underwriters.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Health Care Signups Picked up Pace in November