BOCA RATON, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/01/13 -- On June 28, 2013 Robert Warren, Client Services Manager of Demotech, Inc., sent a memo to Mike Gold, Chief Executive Officer of People's Trust Insurance Company, concerning First Quarter 2013 Financial Statement, CAT Reinsurance Program and Financial Stability® (FSR) Review for People's Trust Insurance Company.
Demotech completed its review for the first quarter 2013 statutory financial statement and the 2013 catastrophe reinsurance program. Based on their review, Demotech is affirming People's Trust's current Financial Stability Rating® of A, Excellent.
Demotech is a financial analysis firm located in Columbus, Ohio. Since 1985, Demotech, Inc. has been serving the insurance industry by providing consulting services as well as accurate and proven Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs) for Property & Casualty insurance companies and Title underwriters.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11