Full Draw Film Tour 2013 Third annual tour brings the bowhunting experience to the big screen. Designed to unite bowhunters, fuel outdoorsmen and create excitement for all those passionate about archery. Tickets: http://fulldrawfilmtour.org/the-tour/ purchasetickets/. Friday, Bing Crosby Theater, 901 W. Sprague Ave. $12/adults, $9/youth. (509) 227-7638.
"G-Dog" Friday and Saturday. Documentary on Father Boyle, a priest who works with East Los Angeles gang members. Cinematographer Erik Daarstad and director Frieda Mock will attend and take questions following showings. Global Cinema Cafe. Shows 7:30 p.m. nightly. Panida Theater, 300 N. First Ave., Sandpoint. $7/adults, $6/ students and seniors. (208) 263-9191.
"Bill W." A new documentary about the co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous. Shows at 7 p.m. Monday, Magic Lantern, 25 W. Main Ave. $7. (509) 209-2383.
2013 World Tour of Reel Paddling Film Festival June 14, 7 p.m., Panida Theater, 300 N. First Ave., Sandpoint. $10/advance, $12/ door. (208) 263-9191.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World