Full Draw Film Tour 2013 Third annual tour brings the bowhunting experience to the big screen. Designed to unite bowhunters, fuel outdoorsmen and create excitement for all those passionate about archery. Tickets: http://fulldrawfilmtour.org/the-tour/ purchasetickets/. Friday, Bing Crosby Theater, 901 W. Sprague Ave. $12/adults, $9/youth. (509) 227-7638.
"G-Dog" Friday and Saturday. Documentary on Father Boyle, a priest who works with East Los Angeles gang members. Cinematographer Erik Daarstad and director Frieda Mock will attend and take questions following showings. Global Cinema Cafe. Shows 7:30 p.m. nightly. Panida Theater, 300 N. First Ave., Sandpoint. $7/adults, $6/ students and seniors. (208) 263-9191.
"Bill W." A new documentary about the co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous. Shows at 7 p.m. Monday, Magic Lantern, 25 W. Main Ave. $7. (509) 209-2383.
2013 World Tour of Reel Paddling Film Festival June 14, 7 p.m., Panida Theater, 300 N. First Ave., Sandpoint. $10/advance, $12/ door. (208) 263-9191.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer