Musician Marilyn Manson says Paris Jackson, who is hospitalized in Los Angeles
after attempting suicide this week, is always welcome at his shows.
Manson gave TMZ a message for the 15-year-old daughter of the late pop music icon Michael Jackson, who slashed her wrists reportedly after she wasn't allowed to go to one of Manson's shows.
"I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want," Manson told Paris via TMZ.
Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and ingested numerous Motrin pills early Wednesday. She remains hospitalized and is expected to recover from her injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'