Musician Marilyn Manson says Paris Jackson, who is hospitalized in Los Angeles
after attempting suicide this week, is always welcome at his shows.
Manson gave TMZ a message for the 15-year-old daughter of the late pop music icon Michael Jackson, who slashed her wrists reportedly after she wasn't allowed to go to one of Manson's shows.
"I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want," Manson told Paris via TMZ.
Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and ingested numerous Motrin pills early Wednesday. She remains hospitalized and is expected to recover from her injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits