Musician Marilyn Manson says Paris Jackson, who is hospitalized in Los Angeles
after attempting suicide this week, is always welcome at his shows.
Manson gave TMZ a message for the 15-year-old daughter of the late pop music icon Michael Jackson, who slashed her wrists reportedly after she wasn't allowed to go to one of Manson's shows.
"I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want," Manson told Paris via TMZ.
Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and ingested numerous Motrin pills early Wednesday. She remains hospitalized and is expected to recover from her injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia