Musician Marilyn Manson says Paris Jackson, who is hospitalized in Los Angeles
after attempting suicide this week, is always welcome at his shows.
Manson gave TMZ a message for the 15-year-old daughter of the late pop music icon Michael Jackson, who slashed her wrists reportedly after she wasn't allowed to go to one of Manson's shows.
"I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want," Manson told Paris via TMZ.
Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and ingested numerous Motrin pills early Wednesday. She remains hospitalized and is expected to recover from her injuries.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling