U.S. pop star Bruno Mars has taken to Twitter to thank his fans for their
support following his mother's aneurysm death this week at the age of 55.
"So thankful for all the love during the most difficult time in my life," the 27-year-old singer tweeted Thursday. "Ill be back on my feet again soon.Thats what mom wants, she told me."
Bernadette Hernandez died last Sunday. In addition to Mars, she is survived by her musician daughters -- Jaime, Tiara, Tahiti and Presley Hernandez -- who are to star in an as-yet-untitled WEtv docu-series this fall.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment