U.S. pop star Bruno Mars has taken to Twitter to thank his fans for their
support following his mother's aneurysm death this week at the age of 55.
"So thankful for all the love during the most difficult time in my life," the 27-year-old singer tweeted Thursday. "Ill be back on my feet again soon.Thats what mom wants, she told me."
Bernadette Hernandez died last Sunday. In addition to Mars, she is survived by her musician daughters -- Jaime, Tiara, Tahiti and Presley Hernandez -- who are to star in an as-yet-untitled WEtv docu-series this fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter