DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 06/06/13 -- On May 19th, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Yelp held their largest yearly social event at Lincoln Property Company's The Village Apartments. The RSVP/21+ only event was held at the lush Village Country Club.
Yelp is an online urban city guide that helps users find the best food and entertainment available.
Featuring food, drinks, and desserts from local vendors, as well as cigars, shoe shining, hair styling services, horses, and traditional derby attire, the event was lively and well-received by over 1,000 attendees. Local sponsors included: Trailercakes, Velvet Taco, Sunset Lounge, Pop Diner, Kind Healthy Snacks, Revolver Brewing, and Graham's Texas Tea... to name only a few.
For pictures of the event, visit http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/yelps-dallas-derby-dallas
Lincoln Property Company had a booth at the event to help promote their newest Village apartment community, Upper East Side. This health conscious community, focused on delivering a unique neighborhood living experience, offers a lap pool, fitness theatre, yoga and cardio studio, and cycling room. For those interested in relaxing, The Den is the community room that offers complimentary Wi-Fi. The East Side Café serves up drinks, snacks, and an opportunity to socialize.
About Lincoln Property Company
Founded in 1965 by chairman and CEO Mack Pogue, Lincoln Property Company was a developer and manager of high-quality residential real estate properties. Over the decades Lincoln Property Company has built a national reputation for excellence and has expanded into third party management. Currently the 3rd largest U.S. manager of apartment communities, Lincoln Property Company has over 140,000 units under management.
For more information about Lincoln Property Company, please visit http://www.lincolnapts.com/management-services or visit http://www.lincolnapts.com/regions/ for apartment listings in your area. Follow Lincoln Property Company on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to hear about all the new deals to help you look forward to moving into your new home!
Vice President - Marketing & Training
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence