LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 06/06/13 -- This year, Father's Day falls on 16 June so now's the time to start planning a special gift. If you're looking for something a little different from the usual box of chocolates, try treating your father to an exclusive bottle of a rare spirit and some fine food. Skip the busy restaurants and instead spend some quality time with the man you admire the most.
Whether you're a liqueur connoisseur, or just a novice who enjoys a nice cocktail every now and again, newly-launched spirits website Alexander & James can help you match your dad to his perfect drink. Because A&J understands the importance of quality gifts, each product is presented in bespoke packaging to give the look and feel of luxury. There is also an exclusive selection of glasses and tumblers to recreate your very own high-end bar experience from the comfort of your home.
If whisky is his preference, A&J has a virtual bar overflowing with options. From high-end blended whiskies like Johnnie Walker to aged Irish and single malt whiskies, and rare whiskies like Rosebank 21, your father will be spoiled for choice. If gin is his thing, he will be well served by Tanqueray No.10. For his liqueur tastebuds, consider offering him a bottle of Grand Marnier, which combines rare and old cognacs balanced with the 'quintessence' of orange distillation.
And if that wasn't enough, A&J's engraving services will allow you to customise any bottle of Johnnie Walker for a personal gift. So cheers to a Father's Day that will go down a treat... We'll toast to that.
Alexander & James is a new online store dedicated to quality spirits and liqueurs and the craftsmanship and heritage behind it. The website offers a wide range of rare and deluxe whiskies, vodkas, and tequila, among other spirits. If you are on the hunt for the perfect gift for your favourite man, don't look any further.
+44 203 047 2108
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO