Charter Digital TV customers now have instant access to the best of Disney Pixar's classic feature films which stand the test of time On Demand beginning today through July 1. Charter On Demand lets you revisit unforgettable characters like Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Wall-E and Nemo or meet them for the first time.
Disney Pixar movies available On Demand this month include the following films:
Monsters Inc., The Incredibles, Up, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3 and Finding Nemo
These movies are available in SD and HD. Charter customers can watch them by going to Channel 1, Choose MOVIES and Select FEATURED FILMS.
For more information about Movies On Demand, please visit: www.charter.com/service-details/tv-menu/tv-on-demand-overview
About Charter Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV(R) video entertainment programming, Charter Internet(R) access, and Charter Phone(R). Charter Business(R) similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost- effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media(R) brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com.
SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Originally published by Charter Communications, Inc..
(c) 2013 PRNewswire. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill