U.S. reality TV personality Brody Jenner says he thinks his father Bruce is a
much better father to his brother and half sisters than he was to him.
"The way I see Bruce with Kendall and Kylie and Brandon, I'm actually so happy for them," Brody said in a confessional interview to air on Sunday's edition of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians. "I think Bruce is an incredible human being and I think that Bruce is an incredible father -- he just wasn't a great father to me."
UsMagazine.com said Brody attempts to confront his father directly about his feelings in the episode, but the 63-year-old former Olympian brushes him off.
"It's interesting to watch how you are with the girls," Brody told Bruce. "Because it's like, something I'm not really used to. You weren't around since I was a kid and it's like... "
"Now's not the time to talk about it," Bruce said before his son could finish his sentence.
Brody and Brandon lived with their mother Linda Thompson after their parents divorced in 1985.
Bruce married Kris Jenner in 1991 and went on to have daughters Kendall and Kylie with her. He also became the step-father of Kris' children Robert, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say