U.S. reality TV personality Brody Jenner says he thinks his father Bruce is a
much better father to his brother and half sisters than he was to him.
"The way I see Bruce with Kendall and Kylie and Brandon, I'm actually so happy for them," Brody said in a confessional interview to air on Sunday's edition of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians. "I think Bruce is an incredible human being and I think that Bruce is an incredible father -- he just wasn't a great father to me."
UsMagazine.com said Brody attempts to confront his father directly about his feelings in the episode, but the 63-year-old former Olympian brushes him off.
"It's interesting to watch how you are with the girls," Brody told Bruce. "Because it's like, something I'm not really used to. You weren't around since I was a kid and it's like... "
"Now's not the time to talk about it," Bruce said before his son could finish his sentence.
Brody and Brandon lived with their mother Linda Thompson after their parents divorced in 1985.
Bruce married Kris Jenner in 1991 and went on to have daughters Kendall and Kylie with her. He also became the step-father of Kris' children Robert, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian.
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat