U.S. reality TV personality Brody Jenner says he thinks his father Bruce is a
much better father to his brother and half sisters than he was to him.
"The way I see Bruce with Kendall and Kylie and Brandon, I'm actually so happy for them," Brody said in a confessional interview to air on Sunday's edition of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians. "I think Bruce is an incredible human being and I think that Bruce is an incredible father -- he just wasn't a great father to me."
UsMagazine.com said Brody attempts to confront his father directly about his feelings in the episode, but the 63-year-old former Olympian brushes him off.
"It's interesting to watch how you are with the girls," Brody told Bruce. "Because it's like, something I'm not really used to. You weren't around since I was a kid and it's like... "
"Now's not the time to talk about it," Bruce said before his son could finish his sentence.
Brody and Brandon lived with their mother Linda Thompson after their parents divorced in 1985.
Bruce married Kris Jenner in 1991 and went on to have daughters Kendall and Kylie with her. He also became the step-father of Kris' children Robert, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction