STERLING, VA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/06/13 -- abas-USA is pleased to announce that the team at VC999 selected abas-USA as their ERP provider. The solution will streamline business processes and improve workflow by ensuring visibility and granting user-tailored access to the system, granting real-time visibility.
As always, abas-USA looks forward to working with another client using SolidWorks Integration. SolidWorks integrates with abas ERP and provides capabilities for 3d Solid Modeling, Large Assembly Design, Sheet Metal Design, Plastic and Cast Part Design, and CAD Import/Export.
More information about abas-USA can be found at www.abas-usa.com or by contacting abas-USA directly. Information about VC999 can be found at http://www.vc999.com or by contacting them directly.
Founded in 1980, ABAS is a leading provider of cost-effective ERP solutions for midmarket manufacturers and distributors. abas Business Software is an ERP & eBusiness application designed specifically for Assemble-to-Order, Make-to-Order, Made-to-Stock and Engineer-to-Order environments. abas Business Software is priced to fit most budgets while delivering full ERP functionality. Operating on LINUX, Unix and Windows, abas Business Software has the flexibility, scalability and ease of use that has demonstrated consistent ROI to its customers.
VC999 Packaging Systems is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of Vacuum Chamber, Thermoforming (rollstock), Tray Sealer, and Flow Wrapper Machine Systems as well as other Packaging Robotics, Vision Inspection Systems, Conveyer/Converger Systems, Labeling and Product Scanning. Our dedicated and highly experienced team of packaging consultants can assist you in the designing the right machine systems and materials for your packaging operations.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight