* June MovieS: "THE WORDS" -- 1:30 p.m., Lodi Memorial Library, 1 Memorial Drive, Lodi. Free. lodi.bccls.org.
* Free Vein Screening -- 4 p.m., Advanced Medical Imaging of Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, 452 Old Hook Road, Emerson. Free. 201-262-0001 or englewoodhospital.com.
* Teen Movie Night: "The Mummy" -- 5:30 p.m., Riverdale Public Library, 93 Newark-Pompton Turnpike, Riverdale. Free. 973-835-5044 or riverdalelibrary.org.
* Get Your Game On!, NFL Event Benefiting the Chamberlin Family - - 5:45 p.m., Wyckoff Family YMCA, 691 Wyckoff Ave., Wyckoff. $25, speaking session only. 201-891-2081 or wyckoffymca.org.
* Enlarged Prostate (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy): Latest Advances in Treatment -- 7 p.m., Holy Name Medical Center, 718 Teaneck Road, Teaneck. Free. 201-833-3000 or holyname.org.
* New York City Ballet: Stravinsky/American/Tchaikovsky -- 7:30 p.m., David H. Koch Theater, Lincoln Center Plaza, Manhattan. $29 to $155. 212-579-4176 or nycballet.com.
* Letty Cottin Pogrebin -- 7:30 p.m., Rockland Jewish Family Service, 450 W. Nyack Road, West Nyack, N.Y. Cottin Pogrebin, co- founder of Ms. magazine and the author of 10 books, will discuss her newly published work, "How to Be a Friend to a Friend Who's Sick." $25. 845-354-2121.
* Cannibal Corpse -- 7 p.m., Music Hall of Williamsburg, 66 N. Sixth St., Brooklyn. $25. 212-260-4700 or musichallofwilliamsburg.com.
* VIOLINIST AKIKO KOBAYASHI AND PIANIST ERIC SIEPKES IN RECITAL PERFORMING MUSIC BY COMPOSERS INCLUDING BEETHOVEN'S SPRING SONATA -- 7 p.m., Mahwah Public Library, 100 Ridge Road, Mahwah. Free. 201- 529-7323 or mahwah.bccls.org.
* Lynda De Furia: "Four: A Musical Collision" -- 7 p.m., Living Room, 154 Ludlow St., Manhattan. $10. 646-602-9404 or livingroomny.com.
* The National -- 8 p.m., Barclays Center, 620 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn. $59. 917-618-6700 or barclayscenter.com.
* Bike Safety Class -- 4 p.m., Cliffside Park Public Library, 505 Palisade Ave., Cliffside Park. This program, approved for all age groups, offers information regarding laws about helmets, maintenance and general precautions. 201-945-2867 or cliffsidepark.bccls.org.
* Special Story Time: "Little Kids Little Songs" -- 11 a.m., Maywood Public Library, 459 Maywood Ave., Maywood. Free. maywood.bccls.org.
(c) 2013 Record, The; Bergen County, N.J.. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment