LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 06/05/13 -- When is the best time of year to take a driving test? This is just one of the statistics pulled together into an interesting graphical summary, infographic, by Quote Me Today - one of the most experienced online insurance brokers in the UK.
The piece visualises a series of facts published by the government in March 2013, so that learners and instructors alike can get a clear insight into the nationwide outlook on driving tuition today. While driving tutors can get a look into the volume of 'fault claims' per region, learners can study the months with the higher pass rates over the last five years and book their test accordingly.
Click the link to see the driving school infographic in full and get the embed code for your site.
A spokesperson for Quote Me Today commented:
"This type of information is published by government bodies all the time but it often gets lost amidst all the 'official' literature.
"So, we created an infographic for the driving tutors, with little time to read through heaps of data, and for the learners who want a bit of an edge going into their practical test. We just hope those who come across it will share it online, so the majority of instructors and driving students get the full benefit."
On top of the driving test figures, there's plenty of information in the piece about insurance and no claims bonuses too.
The standard comes as no surprise as Quote Me Today isn't new to infographic publishing - this year has already seen two astute pieces from the brokers, focusing on domestic vehicles and the UK motor trade.
To find out more and review the firm's full infographic section, visit www.quotemetoday.co.uk.
About Quote Me Today
Quote Me Today is a Kent based broker with many years of experience providing risk solutions, specialising in the commercial lines markets. In an industry where competitive rates, risk knowledge and customer confidence are essential, Quote Me Today offer specially selected policies from a panel of insurers with a wealth of industry experience.
1. For full details of the report on which this was based, go to https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/driver-and-rider-tests-and-instructor-statistics-quarter-2-2012-13.
Quote Me Today
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions