TODAY CONCERT: The popular Country Music Showtime with the Stars returns to the Burnavon Arts Centre in Cookstown for another great night of entertainment, hosted by Mr Country Music himself, Sean Wallace. 8pm. Tickets: Pounds 15.50 Tel: 028 8676 9949 THEATRE: Raisins Aren't Sexy is a humorous drama in which an ordinary man decides to privatise his mind and his memory so that advertisers can't invade for free. The resulting fight for control of his mind makes for a funny, sometimes sad and witty drama in the Strule Arts Centre, Omagh. 8pm until Friday. Suitable for 16+ years only. Tickets: Pounds 9. Tel: 028 8224 7831 GIG: Canadian band The Paperboys (above) make a welcome appearance in the Black Box in Belfast. The band say many influences make up their sound including Celtic, Bluegrass, Folk, Country, Ska, Soca and African Highlife to name a few! 8pm. Tickets: Pounds 15. Tel: 028 9024 4400 TOMORROW TALK: Football fans will not want to miss An Evening with The Saint and Cally (Ian St John and Ian Callaghan) at Theatre at The Mill, Newtownabbey, during which the Liverpool FC legends will reveal inside stories about Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley and the secrets from the Anfield Boot Room. 7.45pm. Tickets: Pounds 15/Pounds 13. Tel: 028 90340202 FESTIVAL: The Belfast Photo Festival returns and celebrates some of the finest national and international contemporary photography and visual culture with events at various locations across the city until June 30. www.belfastphotofestival.com
(c) 2013 Belfast Telegraph. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study