Colombian actress Sofia Vergara will unveil two of her Madame Tussauds wax figures at the famed Times Square attraction today at Madame Tussauds New York.
Last week, the Modern Family star posted this photo of herself playing with fake eyeballs at Madame Tussauds.
Vergara spent time with a team of Madame Tussauds studio artists for four months, according to a press release. Artists took precise measurements and photos of the actress to ensure the figure fully captured her style, exact eye color, posture and signature hair.
The 40-year-old actress and spokesmodel donated outfits for both of her "twins" to wear. Vergara's New York figure will wear a silver embroidered illusion column dress with a pleated tulled bodice by Marchesa, which she wore to the 2012 Met Gala. And her Las Vegas figure will be dressed in a leopard print and black figure-hugging dress that she wore for the season three promo photos for Modern Family.
Vergara has been nominated for three Golden Globe awards, three Primetime Emmy awards and three Screen Actors Guild awards for Best Comedy Actress for her role as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett in Modern Family. The Latina actress also was recently named No. 38 on Forbes' Most Powerful Women 2013 list.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo