Colombian actress Sofia Vergara will unveil two of her Madame Tussauds wax figures at the famed Times Square attraction today at Madame Tussauds New York.
Last week, the Modern Family star posted this photo of herself playing with fake eyeballs at Madame Tussauds.
Vergara spent time with a team of Madame Tussauds studio artists for four months, according to a press release. Artists took precise measurements and photos of the actress to ensure the figure fully captured her style, exact eye color, posture and signature hair.
The 40-year-old actress and spokesmodel donated outfits for both of her "twins" to wear. Vergara's New York figure will wear a silver embroidered illusion column dress with a pleated tulled bodice by Marchesa, which she wore to the 2012 Met Gala. And her Las Vegas figure will be dressed in a leopard print and black figure-hugging dress that she wore for the season three promo photos for Modern Family.
Vergara has been nominated for three Golden Globe awards, three Primetime Emmy awards and three Screen Actors Guild awards for Best Comedy Actress for her role as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett in Modern Family. The Latina actress also was recently named No. 38 on Forbes' Most Powerful Women 2013 list.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore