Colombian actress Sofia Vergara will unveil two of her Madame Tussauds wax figures at the famed Times Square attraction today at Madame Tussauds New York.
Last week, the Modern Family star posted this photo of herself playing with fake eyeballs at Madame Tussauds.
Vergara spent time with a team of Madame Tussauds studio artists for four months, according to a press release. Artists took precise measurements and photos of the actress to ensure the figure fully captured her style, exact eye color, posture and signature hair.
The 40-year-old actress and spokesmodel donated outfits for both of her "twins" to wear. Vergara's New York figure will wear a silver embroidered illusion column dress with a pleated tulled bodice by Marchesa, which she wore to the 2012 Met Gala. And her Las Vegas figure will be dressed in a leopard print and black figure-hugging dress that she wore for the season three promo photos for Modern Family.
Vergara has been nominated for three Golden Globe awards, three Primetime Emmy awards and three Screen Actors Guild awards for Best Comedy Actress for her role as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett in Modern Family. The Latina actress also was recently named No. 38 on Forbes' Most Powerful Women 2013 list.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change