LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/04/13 -- SNN Incorporated, a financial publishing, media and infotainment company and publisher of the Micro-Cap Review Magazine and StockNewsNow.com, is pleased to announce that the company will be a media sponsor at Pitbull's 30th National Hard Money Conference June 7th, 2013 at the Irvine Marriot in Irvine, CA.
"It's great to be back at the Pitbull Hard Money Conference, and we are especially pleased to be a media sponsor for the 30th installment of the conference," Shelly Kraft, Founder and CEO of SNN Incorporated said. "The Pitbull Hard Money Conference is a tremendous opportunity to learn about and network with experts in Hard Money lending. We are excited to interview all the attending speakers, sponsors and presenting companies."
SNN will be providing complimentary SNNLive video interviews. Each 3-5 minute corporate informational video can be linked, embedded, and/or shared from the StockNewsNow.com YouTube Channel, www.StockNewsNow.com, to a company's website, or distributed through the SNN Market Awareness and Investor Visibility program.
Click here to see examples of SNNLive Video Interviews from last year's show:
If you are a presenting company, speaker, and/or sponsor at the event and would like to schedule an interview, please contact Robert Kraft at email@example.com.
About SNN Incorporated
SNN Incorporated is a financial publishing, media and infotainment company that provides market awareness and investor visibility for public and private micro-cap companies. SNN, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, CA publishes the Micro-Cap Review print & web magazine, www.stocknewsnow.com financial portal, the Ask Mr. WallStreet newsletter and produces the StockNewsNow Radio Show and Podcast with Gary McKenzie.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?