June 04--Planning to catch a movie at Universal CityWalk's CityWalk Cinemas?
Parking will only cost you two bucks with the purchase of a movie ticket, through Labor Day.
The offer is part of the Blockbuster Summer program, which offers movie-goers exclusive fan opportunities surrounding the season's most-anticipated blockbuster films.
Pay full General Parking price at the CityWalk parking toll booth, and then present your parking stub at the AMC box office to receive the rebate.
General Parking is $15 until 3 p.m. and $10 from 3 p.m. to closing.
The CityWalk Cinemas -- a state-of-the-art 18 screen movie complex and IMAX theater -- is at 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City. citywalkhollywood.com.
(c)2013 the Daily News (Los Angeles)
Visit the Daily News (Los Angeles) at www.dailynews.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors