NEW YORK - Channing Tatum will be juggling acting with diaper duty: He and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum have a daughter to dote on.
Everly Tatum was born last Friday in London, where her father is filming the movie "Jupiter Ascending." The birth was announced on separate websites for both parents with the message "Welcome to the World!"
This is the first child for the Tatums. They met on the set of the film "Step Up" and have been married since 2009. The couple co-starred in last year's "10 Years."
Tatum, who is People magazine's reigning "Sexiest Man Alive," is best known for films such as "Magic Mike" and "21 Jump Street." His next film, "White House Down," is out at the end of this month.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock