NEW YORK - Channing Tatum will be juggling acting with diaper duty: He and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum have a daughter to dote on.
Everly Tatum was born last Friday in London, where her father is filming the movie "Jupiter Ascending." The birth was announced on separate websites for both parents with the message "Welcome to the World!"
This is the first child for the Tatums. They met on the set of the film "Step Up" and have been married since 2009. The couple co-starred in last year's "10 Years."
Tatum, who is People magazine's reigning "Sexiest Man Alive," is best known for films such as "Magic Mike" and "21 Jump Street." His next film, "White House Down," is out at the end of this month.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs