NEW YORK - Channing Tatum will be juggling acting with diaper duty: He and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum have a daughter to dote on.
Everly Tatum was born last Friday in London, where her father is filming the movie "Jupiter Ascending." The birth was announced on separate websites for both parents with the message "Welcome to the World!"
This is the first child for the Tatums. They met on the set of the film "Step Up" and have been married since 2009. The couple co-starred in last year's "10 Years."
Tatum, who is People magazine's reigning "Sexiest Man Alive," is best known for films such as "Magic Mike" and "21 Jump Street." His next film, "White House Down," is out at the end of this month.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Hobby Lobby Ruling Exempts Satanic Temple From Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs