NEW YORK - Channing Tatum will be juggling acting with diaper duty: He and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum have a daughter to dote on.
Everly Tatum was born last Friday in London, where her father is filming the movie "Jupiter Ascending." The birth was announced on separate websites for both parents with the message "Welcome to the World!"
This is the first child for the Tatums. They met on the set of the film "Step Up" and have been married since 2009. The couple co-starred in last year's "10 Years."
Tatum, who is People magazine's reigning "Sexiest Man Alive," is best known for films such as "Magic Mike" and "21 Jump Street." His next film, "White House Down," is out at the end of this month.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release