PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/03/13 -- Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) announces the webcast for its 2013 Annual Shareholder Meeting.
Dear Tesla Motors Stockholders:
You are cordially invited to join the 2013 annual meeting of stockholders of Tesla Motors scheduled for Tuesday, June 4, 2013, at 3:00 p.m., PDT, via the Internet at www.teslamotors.com/2013shareholdermeeting or in person at the Computer History Museum, 1401 North Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, California 94043.
Attendance at this meeting is limited to shareholders only.
About Tesla Motors
Tesla Motors' (NASDAQ: TSLA) goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries.
For additional information, please visit http://ir.teslamotors.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Investor Relations Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile