PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/03/13 -- Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) announces the webcast for its 2013 Annual Shareholder Meeting.
Dear Tesla Motors Stockholders:
You are cordially invited to join the 2013 annual meeting of stockholders of Tesla Motors scheduled for Tuesday, June 4, 2013, at 3:00 p.m., PDT, via the Internet at www.teslamotors.com/2013shareholdermeeting or in person at the Computer History Museum, 1401 North Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, California 94043.
Attendance at this meeting is limited to shareholders only.
About Tesla Motors
Tesla Motors' (NASDAQ: TSLA) goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries.
For additional information, please visit http://ir.teslamotors.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Investor Relations Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June