EDISON, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 06/03/13 -- Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, will announce its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 on Monday, June 10, 2013 after the U.S. market close.
Senior management will host a conference call to discuss the second quarter fiscal 2013 financial results on June 10, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET. To access the conference call, please dial in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
U.S. Dial In: 1-800-860-2442
Canada Dial In: 1-866-605-3852
International Dial In: 1-412-858-4600
A live audio webcast may be accessed through the investor relations portion of Majesco Entertainment's website, located at ir.majescoentertainment.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available via telephone for seven days beginning approximately one hour after the call through June 18, 2013. U.S. participants can access the replay by dialing 1-877-344-7529 and international participants can dial 1-412-317-0088. The access code for the replay is # 10029659. A webcast of the conference call will be archived on the company's Web site for one year.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama and NBA Baller Beats. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ and has an office in Brockhampton, UK. More info can be found online at majescoent.com or on Twitter @Majesco.
Investor Relations Contact:
Stephanie Prince/Jody Burfening
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response