A Midsummer Night's Dream
Dominic Dromgoole directs Michelle Terry and John Light, opens tonight (May 30).
The West End Men
Lee Mead, Glenn Carter, Stephen Rahman-Hughes, David Thaxton and Matt Willis, joined by Kerry Ellis, in a celebration of show tunes, opening June 3.
Lyttelton, National Theatre
Simon Godwin directs Anne- Marie Duff, Emily Plumtree, Darren Pettie and Wilf Scolding in Eugene O'Neill's epic play, opening June 4.
Rutherford and Son
St James Theatre
Jonathan Miller's production of Githa Sowerby's play for Northern Broadsides transfers to London, opens June 5.
A Chorus of Disapproval
Pitlochry Festival Theatre Ayckbourn's comedy joins the repertoire from today (May 30).
The Last Five Years
Epstein Theatre, Liverpool Jason Robert Brown's oneact, two-actor musical returns from June 3-23, featuring Liverpool actors Helen Carter and Stephen Fletcher.
The Firework Maker's Daughter
Northern Stage, Newcastle-upon- Tyne
Operatic re-retelling of Philip Pullman's story, set to music by David Bruce and a libretto by Glyn Maxwell, plays in Newcastle May 31 and June 1.
Why do You Stand There in the Rain?
Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh
Peter Arnott's play, a winner of a Fringe First at last year's Edinburgh Festival, returns May 31 and June 1.
TV and radio
Cirque du Soleil: Dralion
Sky Arts 1, Saturday, June 1, 6.20pm
A new production combining ancient circus techniques with the latest technology
Friday Night is Music Night
R2, Friday, May 1 8pm
Musical theatre students from the Arts Educational School
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag