Alec Baldwin deleted his Twitter account after he lashed out at claims his
wife was tweeting upbeat posts at James Gandolfini's funeral.
Before leaving the website on Thursday he made a few last tweets to a reporter.
Baldwin, 55, wrote: "My wife and I attend a funeral to pay our respects to an old friend and some toxic Brit writes this f**king trash.
"My wife did not use her phone, in any capacity, at our friend's funeral.
"Now f**k this twitter + good luck to all of you who know the truth."
Baldwin was fuming after the newspaper reporter said Hilaria's social media feed "was full of upbeat posts while the Sopranos star's friends, family and co-stars were gripped with grief at a New York Catholic Church".
Hilaria later tweeted: "When someone tweets something at a certain time, and you retweet it later, it posts the time the first person tweeted."
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid