Alec Baldwin deleted his Twitter account after he lashed out at claims his
wife was tweeting upbeat posts at James Gandolfini's funeral.
Before leaving the website on Thursday he made a few last tweets to a reporter.
Baldwin, 55, wrote: "My wife and I attend a funeral to pay our respects to an old friend and some toxic Brit writes this f**king trash.
"My wife did not use her phone, in any capacity, at our friend's funeral.
"Now f**k this twitter + good luck to all of you who know the truth."
Baldwin was fuming after the newspaper reporter said Hilaria's social media feed "was full of upbeat posts while the Sopranos star's friends, family and co-stars were gripped with grief at a New York Catholic Church".
Hilaria later tweeted: "When someone tweets something at a certain time, and you retweet it later, it posts the time the first person tweeted."
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks