LOGAN, UT -- (Marketwired) -- 06/28/13 -- ProForm, the world's most popular fitness brand, announces its new Centennial Edition of the official Tour de France training cycle, celebrating the 100th anniversary of the legendary Le Tour de France.
Cycling enthusiasts, media and the general public can demo the new bike on June 29-30 in Nice at the Fete Le Tour event, July 6-7 in Annecy at L'Etape du Tour and July 20-21 at Le Tour Fan Park event in London at Cannery Wharf in London.
The Centennial edition of ProForm Tour de France cycle features:
•New ergonomics and geometry to give the fit and feel of a road bike •Power Meter Display (watts) with SMR® Silent Magnetic Resistance •Universal adjustment for seat forward, seat aft, handlebars and more •Adjustable or interchangeable saddle and pedals •Freewheel when not pedaling •30 configurable electronic gears integrated on drop down handle bars •7-inch color touchscreen console with built-in Wi-Fi -- displays Google Street View and connects to internet •iFit® technology enables cycle to automatically adjust from 20% incline to 20% decline and mimic the terrain of any map drawn with Google Maps •Pre-drawn and pre-loaded Google Maps Street View maps of select sections of all 21 stages of the 2013 Tour, enabled by iFit technology •iFit membership and app lets you record an outdoor ride, sync to iFit, then re-ride the route with Google Maps Street View and iFit-enabled incline/decline adjustments •HD Video shot on location during the 2012 Tour captures the excitement of spectators on the sidelines of Stage 11 - Albertville, Stage 18, Alpe D'Huez and Stage 20, Rambouillet/Paris-Champs Elysées. •Shockingly quiet
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns