VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/28/13 -- Oroco Resource Corp. ("Oroco") (TSX VENTURE: OCO)(FRANKFURT: OR6) announces that it has received a demand from Wexford Catalyst Trading Limited for payment of the outstanding principal, in the amount of $750,000, and the associated interest and fees with regard to the debenture issued on May 2, 2012 by the Company to Goldman Sachs International FBO Wexford Catalyst Trading Limited. The Company has also received a demand from Wexford Spectrum Trading Limited for payment of the outstanding principal, in the amount of $3,000,000, and the associated interest and fees with regard a debenture issued on May 2, 2012 by the Company with regard to the debenture issued on May 2, 2012 by the Company to Goldman Sachs International FBO Wexford Spectrum Trading Limited (jointly, "the Debentures"). The aggregate accrued interest to date outstanding on the Debentures is approximately $257,000.
The Company expects to pay out the Debentures with proceeds from its indirect sale of the Cerro Prieto Project to Goldgroup Mining Inc., and has been in regular communication with Wexford Capital LP in regard to this.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Oroco Resource Corp.
Mr. Craig Dalziel
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Existing Home Sales Drop for 3rd Month
- Demi Lovato Leaving 'X Factor' to Return to Music