SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- (Marketwired) -- 06/28/13 -- Gensource Capital Corporation ("Gensource" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: GSP) is pleased to announce that it will be changing its name from "Gensource Capital Corporation" to "Gensource Potash Corporation" effective July 1, 2013, reflecting the Company's focus on potash development. The Company's stock symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange will remain "GSP". Shareholder approval for the name change was obtained at the Company's annual and special meeting of shareholders held on June 10, 2013.
In conjunction with the name change, the Company will also be amalgamating with several of its wholly-owned subsidiaries, including Seven Stars Coal Corp. as announced in the Company's June 13, 2013 press release.
Gensource is based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and is focused on developing resource opportunities with a specific focus on potash development. Gensource's CEO, Mike Ferguson P.Eng., has assembled a world class management team with direct and specific interest in potash development.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Gensource Capital Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March