SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- (Marketwired) -- 06/28/13 -- Gensource Capital Corporation ("Gensource" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: GSP) is pleased to announce that it will be changing its name from "Gensource Capital Corporation" to "Gensource Potash Corporation" effective July 1, 2013, reflecting the Company's focus on potash development. The Company's stock symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange will remain "GSP". Shareholder approval for the name change was obtained at the Company's annual and special meeting of shareholders held on June 10, 2013.
In conjunction with the name change, the Company will also be amalgamating with several of its wholly-owned subsidiaries, including Seven Stars Coal Corp. as announced in the Company's June 13, 2013 press release.
Gensource is based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and is focused on developing resource opportunities with a specific focus on potash development. Gensource's CEO, Mike Ferguson P.Eng., has assembled a world class management team with direct and specific interest in potash development.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Gensource Capital Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost