LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 06/28/13 -- Clean Enviro Tech (OTCBB: CETC) (BERLIN: A1KB22) (ISIN: US18452C1080) (SYMBOL: S03A.be and S03A.sg) (www.cleanenvirotech.com) (www.cleanenvirotech.de) -- On June 26, 2013 a Private Investor filed a lawsuit against the Company. The Company hereby wishes to make the following statement. This will be the only statement issued regarding this matter.
The Company stands by all of its Press Releases, all filings and all corporate governance in connection with its business.
The Company has retained counsel to respond to this matter.
It was interesting to note that the Plaintiff filed another comparable lawsuit on the same date, making this the 5th action, we know of he has filed in San Diego this year.
As previously stated, in our Press Release on June 27, 2013, the Company is very concerned about the short-selling activities in its common stock and will investigate if there is any correlation between the possible negative spam campaign referred to in the previous release of the events in Germany (where over 5.5 million shares trading within 4 days with only 3.6 million shares available in the DTC for public trading) and this litigation.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT:
This press release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations as to future events. However, the forward-looking events and circumstances discussed in this press release might not occur, and actual results could differ.
Clean Enviro Tech:
For further information: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador