VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/13 -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) ("Teck") will release its second quarter 2013 earnings results on Thursday, July 25, 2013 before market open.
The company will hold an investor conference call to discuss the second quarter 2013 earnings results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time / 8:00 a.m. Pacific time on Thursday, July 25, 2013. The conference call dial-in is 416.340.2216 or toll free 866.226.1792, no pass code required. Media are invited to attend on a listen-only basis.
A live audio webcast of the conference call, together with supporting presentation slides, will be available on Teck's website at www.teck.com. The webcast will be archived at www.teck.com until October 24, 2013.
To listen to a post-call recording of the call, dial 905.694.9451 or toll free 800.408.3053 and enter access number 5159190 when prompted. The recording will be available from 2:00 p.m. Pacific time July 25, 2013 to 11:59 p.m. Pacific time August 25, 2013.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TCK.A and TCK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TCK.
Investor Contact: Teck Resources Limited
Vice President Investor Relations and Strategic Analysis
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline