MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/13 -- SK3 Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: SKTO) announces that it has engaged the firm of L.L. Bradford Company, LLC to audit the financial statements of SKTO for the years ended 2010 through and 2012 and the current periods to date, and of its subsidiary, Medical Greens, Inc. through June 30, 2013. Audited financial statements are required for the pending registration statement for the merger of SKTO and Medical Greens announced last week, and the issuance of the new shares to be issued as a result of the merger.
L.L. Bradford is a PCAOB registered independent audit firm with offices in Las Vegas, Houston, Kansas and Southern California. SKTO has signed engagement letters for the respective audits and expect to start the audit process early next week.
SK3 is a healthcare logistics and fulfillment consultancy focused on the delivery of alternative care and medicine. With seasoned management, breakthrough technology and best practices, SK3 brings standardization and transparency to this rapidly growing segment of the alternative care field.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim