VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/13 -- Rye Patch Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: RPM)(OTCQX: RPMGF)(FRANKFURT: 5TN) (the "Company" or "Rye Patch") is pleased to announce that the transaction settling the legal dispute between Rye Patch and Coeur on the terms announced in the Company's news release dated June 25, 2013 has been completed.
The Company is a Tier 1, Nevada-focused and discovery-driven company seeking to build a sizeable inventory of gold and silver resource assets in the mining friendly state of Nevada, USA. The Company's seasoned management team is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of quality resource-based gold and silver projects. Rye Patch Gold US Inc. controls over 75 square kilometres (30 sq. miles) along the Oreana trend located in west-central Nevada, and is developing gold and silver resources along this emerging trend. In east central Nevada, Rye Patch Gold US Inc. is exploring 66 square kilometres along the prolific Cortez trend near Barrick's new gold discovery. The Company has established gold and silver resource milestones and time frames in order to build a premier resource development company. For more information about the Company, please visit our website at www.ryepatchgold.com.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
William C. (Bill) Howald, CEO & President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Rye Patch Gold Corp.
(604) 638-1589 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps