NCM Fathom Events and Drum Corps International announced the "DCI: Big, Loud and Live 10" returns to the big screen Live on Thursday, Aug. 8 at 6:30 p.m. ET / 5:30 p.m. CT / 4:30 p.m. MT / 3:30 p.m. PT / 2:30 p.m. Alaska / 12:30 p.m. Hawaii.
According to a release, NCM Fathom Events and Drum Corps International will present the performances of the Top 15 marching music ensembles, as well as edited highlights of other groups that will have performed, as they compete in the DCI World Championship Prelims from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
Tickets for "DCI: Big, Loud and Live 10" are available at participating theater box offices and online at FathomEvents.com. This event will be broadcast to more than 620 select movie theaters across the country through NCM's exclusive Digital Broadcast Network.
"For the past decade, NCM Fathom Events has partnered with DCI to bring the very best of the marching music ensemble competitions to movie theaters audiences across the country," said Shelly Maxwell, executive vice president of NCM Fathom Events. "DCI fans have displayed their loyalty and enthusiasm for this spectacular series over the last ten years and we guarantee another year of rousing, foot-stomping, hand-clapping drum corps entertainment."
National CineMedia operates NCM Media Networks, an integrated media company. The NCM Cinema Network and NCM Fathom Events present cinema advertising and events across a digital in-theater network, comprised of theaters owned by AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark Holdings, Inc., Regal Entertainment Group and other regional theater circuits.
Drum Corps International produces events for marching ensembles for student musicians and performers.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say