LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/13 -- MediSwipe Inc. (www.MediSwipe.com) (OTCQB: MWIP), a data management solutions company for the medicinal marijuana and health care industry, today announced that management has scheduled an investor conference call for Monday July 8th, 2013 at 4:00 pm Eastern time. The call will take the place of the previously announced date of July 1, 2013 due to the short holiday week and additional time needed for preparation.
The purpose of the call is to provide the Company's stockholders with a review of recent Company activity and management's go-forward plans. The discussion will include: Business development initiatives; Company finances; recent licensing agreements and revenue model.
The call will be hosted by B. Michael Friedman CEO.
Individuals interested in participating in the conference call may do so by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.MediSwipe.com. A link and dial in number for the call will be provided both before and on the morning of July 8th.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of MediSwipe Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million