MISSION, KS -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/13 -- Family Features Editorial Syndicate is pleased to announce the winners of their first annual Family Features Awards for best editorial feature and mat release projects from 2012.
The Family Features Awards, running for the first time this year, honor the top performing editorial features and mat release projects across food, lifestyle and home & garden categories from a calendar year. Winners of each category were chosen by Family Features based on the total number of print and online placements and circulation a project received.
"We're excited to introduce the Family Features Awards as a way to recognize our clients' outstanding feature and mat release projects," said Brian Agnes, President of Family Features. "Each of the 2012 project winners received an outstanding response from both traditional media and online outlets, demonstrating the editorial need for high-quality, ready-to-publish content. We will continue to honor project excellence each year through our award program."
The winners of the 2012 Family Features Awards are:
Client/Brand: Wilton Enterprises
Project #11095: Have a Sizzling, Sparkling Fourth
Client/Brand: Ogilvy Public Relations; University of Phoenix
Project #11138: Is Going Back to School Right for You?
HOME & GARDEN FEATURE
Client/Brand: Publicis PR; TruGreen
Project #11100: Curb Appeal from the Ground Up
FOOD MAT RELEASE
Client/Brand: Weber Shandwick Chicago; National Pork Board
Project #10993: Fresh Springtime Sautés
LIFESTYLE MAT RELEASE
Client/Brand: RF Binder Partners; Stride Rite
Project #11025: Tips for Buying Kids' Shoes
HOME & GARDEN MAT RELEASE
Client/Brand: Weber Shandwick New York; SYLVANIA
Project #10935: Need a Quick Room Makeover? Look to Lighting
As the industry leader in food and lifestyle content, Family Features helps brands reach and engage consumers through a network of media partners. Providing strategic expertise and resources to its clients and media partners, Family Features is the network connecting brands, consumers and media. To learn more about Family Features visit www.familyfeatures.com or call 1-800-800-5579.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels