STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/13 --
* Ericsson has refinanced its USD 2 billion multi-currency revolvingcredit facility
* Tenor of five years with extension options
* Facility to be used for general corporate purposes
Today, Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has signed a new USD 2 billionmulti-currencyrevolving credit facility and refinanced its credit facility signed in2007. Thenew facility has a tenor of five years, with two extension options of oneyeareach, and the facility serves for general corporate purposes.
The refinancing of the credit facility was well received by the banks. With18banks participating (both existing banks and new ones), Ericsson has a verystrong and well diversified bank group. All banks that had been invited tojointhe group accepted.
HSBC Bank plc and Nordea acted as coordinators.
NOTES TO EDITORS
Download high-resolution photos and broadcast-quality video atwww.ericsson.com/press
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of communications technology andservices.We are enabling the Networked Society with efficient real-time solutionsthatallow us all to study, work and live our lives more freely, in sustainablesocieties around the world.
Our offering comprises services, software and infrastructure withinInformationand Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries.Today40 percent of the world's mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks andwesupport customers' networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscriptions.
We are more than 110,000 people working with customers in more than 180countries. Founded in 1876, Ericsson is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.In2012 the company's net sales were SEK 227.8 billion (USD 33.8 billion).Ericssonis listed on NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm and NASDAQ, New York stock exchanges.
Ericsson's USD 2 billion credit facility successfully refinanced:http://hugin.info/1061/R/1712579/568312.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf ofThomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Ericsson via Thomson Reuters ONE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Ericsson Corporate Communications
Phone: +46 10 719 69 92
E-mail: Email Contact
Ericsson Investor Relations
Phone: +46 10 719 00 00
E-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama