NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/13 -- Brookfield Office Properties Inc. (NYSE: BPO) (TSX: BPO) announced today that its 2013 second quarter results will be released prior to the market open on Friday, July 26, 2013. Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to participate in the company's live conference call reviewing the results on Friday, July 26, at 10:00 AM (ET). Scheduled speakers are Dennis Friedrich, chief executive officer, and Bryan Davis, chief financial officer.
Along with the earnings news release, an updated supplemental information package will be available on the company's website, www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com, before the market open on July 26, 2013.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 888.587.0613, pass code 8151119, five minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. Live audio of the call will also be available via webcast at www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com.
A replay of this call can be accessed through August 26, 2013 by dialing 888.203.1112, pass code 8151119. A replay of the webcast, as well as a podcast download, will be available at www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com for one year.
About Brookfield Office Properties
Brookfield Office Properties owns, develops and manages premier office properties in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. Its portfolio is comprised of interests in 109 properties totaling 81 million square feet in the downtown cores of New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Denver, Seattle, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, making it the global leader in the ownership and management of office assets. Landmark properties include Brookfield Places in New York City, Toronto and Perth, Bank of America Plaza in Los Angeles, Bankers Hall in Calgary, and Darling Park in Sydney. The company's common shares trade on the NYSE and TSX under the symbol BPO. For more information, visit www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com.
Director, Investor Relations and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists