MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/26/13 -- SIRIOS RESOURCES INC. (TSX VENTURE: SOI) reports its intent to undertake a non-brokered private placement with some of its directors, officers, an institutional shareholder and/or other accredited investors. The officers or directors will participate to a minimum of 25% of the maximum of this placement which consists of 1,000,000 units of the Company for gross proceeds totaling $100,000. The unit price is $0.10 and each unit consists of one Common Share and one warrant. Each warrant will entitle its holder thereof to subscribe for one Common Share at $0.18 per share for a period of 12 months after the closing date of the placement which is expected next week on or around July 3rd.
The proceeds of this placement will mainly be used by SIRIOS for exploration activities on its Cheechoo gold project, as well as for general purposes.
Sirios can pay certain intermediaries a finder's fee in cash based on the subscriptions introduced by those intermediaries, up to a maximum of 10% of the total amount of subscriptions introduced.
There will be a hold period of four months and one day on all securities issued under this financing. This private placement is subject to regulatory approval and filings.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Dominique Doucet, President
(514) 510-7964 (FAX)
Frederic Sahyouni, CFO
(514) 510-7964 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling