MAIDENHEAD, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 06/26/13 -- SDL (LSE: SDL) today announced four customers and eight partners received awards during SDL Innovate in San Jose. The SDL Campaign Management & Analytics Customer Success and Partner Excellence Awards recognize customers and partners who combine their vision with SDL's technology and solutions to deliver unique and creative experiences to their end customers.
The award winners have achieved business success in the increasingly competitive and challenging Customer Experience Management marketplace. SDL Campaign Management & Analytics Customer Success Award winners represent top performers from the SDL Campaign Management & Analytics user community:
- Dave & Busters, a US-based, high-volume restaurant/entertainment complex managing end-to-end customer loyalty programs, with an SDL solution implemented by Ansira
- Envirofone, a European mobile phone recycling company who reduced IT dependencies by 65 days while driving a $500,000 up-lift in sales
- Specialty Fashion Group, Australia's largest women's apparel group, received industry recognition earlier this year from both Retail TouchPoints and SmartCard Asia for its multi-channel marketing programs
- Tabcorp, the market leader in the Australian on-line gaming, won a Retail TouchPoints Channel Innovation Award for building a mobile registration and dedicated mobile CRM program
Representing eight of more than 70 partners globally, SDL Campaign Management & Analytics Partner Excellence Award winners were:
- Ansira (US), an engagement marketing partner with key customers in the hospitality sector
- Lionshare (US), a strategic marketing partner for the healthcare market
- Marketing G2 (US), a marketing intelligence partner for media and publishing clients
- Latin (Argentina), long-standing partner for email marketing in Latin America
- Lateral Group (UK), a consulting and data analytics partner with key customers in the retail market
- Blue Sheep (UK), multi-channel marketing solution partner with highly scalable implementations
- Cartesian (India), an implementation partner serving southern Asia
- Empirics (Australia), a full-service solution partner with key customers in the financial sector
"These organizations represent the best of the best in terms of enhancing customer experience through multi-channel engagement. All of the winners set standards that other brands can learn from and emulate," said Bob Hale, CEO of the SDL Campaign Management & Analytics Division. "We have seen a synergy between our efforts to help brands deliver relevant experiences across channels and the unwavering commitment by the award recipients to their customers. We are thrilled to continue to work together on award-winning programs."
SDL enables global businesses to enrich their customers' experience through the entire customer journey. SDL's technology and services help brands to predict what their customers want and engage with them across multiple languages, cultures, channels and devices.
SDL has over 1,500 enterprise customers, 400 partners and a global infrastructure of 70 offices in 38 countries. 42 out of the top 50 brands work with SDL. For more information, visit www.sdl.com.
SDL Campaign Management & Analytics
SDL Corporate Headquarters
+44 (0)7792 662213
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits