TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/26/13 -- Renforth Resources Inc. ("Renforth" or the "Company") (CNSX: RFR) announces that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 and the shareholders approved the following individuals to serve as directors of Renforth for the ensuing year: Nicole Brewster, David Wahl, Wally Rudensky, Denis Simard and Judi Wood.
The shareholders also approved McGovern Hurley Cunningham LLP; Chartered Accountants serve to as auditors of Renforth for the ensuing year.
All material from the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders including Renforth's audited annual financial statements are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Renforth Resources Inc. is a Toronto-based exploration company with interests in two exploration assets: the previously productive New Alger property which encompasses the Thompson-Cadillac Mine, located in the Cadillac Break Mining Camp, Quebec, and the Mink Lake Project, located outside of Red Lake, Ontario, in a setting interpreted to be similar to the adjacent Springpole Mine Project.
No securities regulatory authority has approved or disapproved of the contents of this news release.
Renforth Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
(416) 368.3151 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property