TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/26/13 -- Renforth Resources Inc. ("Renforth" or the "Company") (CNSX: RFR) announces that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 and the shareholders approved the following individuals to serve as directors of Renforth for the ensuing year: Nicole Brewster, David Wahl, Wally Rudensky, Denis Simard and Judi Wood.
The shareholders also approved McGovern Hurley Cunningham LLP; Chartered Accountants serve to as auditors of Renforth for the ensuing year.
All material from the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders including Renforth's audited annual financial statements are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Renforth Resources Inc. is a Toronto-based exploration company with interests in two exploration assets: the previously productive New Alger property which encompasses the Thompson-Cadillac Mine, located in the Cadillac Break Mining Camp, Quebec, and the Mink Lake Project, located outside of Red Lake, Ontario, in a setting interpreted to be similar to the adjacent Springpole Mine Project.
No securities regulatory authority has approved or disapproved of the contents of this news release.
Renforth Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
(416) 368.3151 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones