ROSELAND, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 06/26/13 --
ADP®, a leading global provider of human capital management services, will release the June 2013 ADP National Employment Report on Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. ET. The data will be posted on www.ADPemploymentreport.com and issued in a news release via Marketwired.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 8:15 a.m. ET
Conference Call for Media to Follow at 8:30 a.m. ET:
Following the release of the report, Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi will provide context on the employment data and answer questions from media during a conference call.
Journalists are invited to access the call by dialing: 1-800-675-6207
NOTE: This is an operator-assisted conference call dial-in number, and there is no passcode required.
With more than $10 billion in revenues and more than 60 years of experience, ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP) serves approximately 600,000 clients in more than 125 countries. As one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
To request an interview or additional information, please contact:
Weber Shandwick for ADP
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation