NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 06/26/13 -- DS-Concept (http://www.ds-concept.net), a German-based import/export trade credit firm established thirteen years ago, has announced several recently closed transactions with customers from all over the world.
- Amongst them are a Turkish fish producer with an estimated 25M EUR factoring volume plus another 15M EUR PO financing per year.
- An international steel merchant headquartered in Germany has signed new contracts to considerably increase the factoring volume to 35M EUR per year, plus an additional 10M EUR PO financing per year, using a 7.2M EUR total facility.
- A consumer electronics company based in Germany signed with DS-Concept for a 5M EUR yearly factoring volume using a 1M EUR facility.
- A German-Czech producer of specialised steel will also be using DS-Concept's factoring services, with a planned yearly factoring volume of 15M EUR and a 1.25M EUR facility.
- Amongst further deals DS-Concept's Pakistan office stands out in particular, having acquired several new customers selling motor cycle clothing and accessories to Europe, with a yearly volume of 3M EUR each.
DS-Concept is an international trade financing expert, which has set itself the objective of ensuring liquidity to exporters. To meet that goal, DS-Concept assumes currency fluctuations and provides an optimized cash flow solution to its customers. With offices in ten countries across four continents, the DS-Concept Group (www.ds-concept.net) maintains the network necessary to provide its services to its customers around the globe.
DS-Concept Factoring GmbH
Fon: +49 2161 697790
Fax: +49 2161 6977979
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.