Crude oil prices dropped 20 cents Wednesday morning to $95.123 per barrel on the
New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline lost 0.84 cents to hit $2.7164 per gallon. Home heating oil added 0.05 cents to reach $2.859 per gallon.
Natural gas gained 5.4 cents to $3.724 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.551, down from Tuesday's $3.554, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million