Crude oil prices dropped 20 cents Wednesday morning to $95.123 per barrel on the
New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline lost 0.84 cents to hit $2.7164 per gallon. Home heating oil added 0.05 cents to reach $2.859 per gallon.
Natural gas gained 5.4 cents to $3.724 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.551, down from Tuesday's $3.554, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline