Crude oil prices dropped 20 cents Wednesday morning to $95.123 per barrel on the
New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline lost 0.84 cents to hit $2.7164 per gallon. Home heating oil added 0.05 cents to reach $2.859 per gallon.
Natural gas gained 5.4 cents to $3.724 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.551, down from Tuesday's $3.554, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill