Crude oil prices dropped 20 cents Wednesday morning to $95.123 per barrel on the
New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline lost 0.84 cents to hit $2.7164 per gallon. Home heating oil added 0.05 cents to reach $2.859 per gallon.
Natural gas gained 5.4 cents to $3.724 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline was $3.551, down from Tuesday's $3.554, the AAA Fuel Gauge report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'