BRUSSELS, BELGIUM -- (Marketwired) -- 06/25/13 -- WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), (www.wabco-auto.com) a global technology leader and tier-one supplier to the commercial vehicle industry, will hold its Q2 2013 earnings conference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, July 26. Jacques Esculier, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ulrich Michel, Chief Financial Officer, will review the company's financial performance for the period.
The call will be webcast at www.wabco-auto.com where the press release and financial information will be available under "WABCO Q2 2013 Results."
The call is also accessible by telephone in listen only mode. Dial-in number is +1 408 940 3818 and U.S. toll-free dial-in number is 877 844 0834.
A replay of the call will be available from 12:00 Noon Eastern Time on July 26 until midnight August 1, 2013. Replay dial-in number is +1 404 537 3406 and U.S. toll-free dial-in number is 855 859 2056. Conference ID is 10966773.
WABCO (NYSE: WBC) is a leading global supplier of technologies and control systems for the safety and efficiency of commercial vehicles. Founded nearly 150 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough electronic, mechanical and mechatronic technologies for braking, stability and transmission automation systems supplied to the world's leading commercial truck, bus and trailer manufacturers. With sales of $2.5 billion in 2012, WABCO is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. For more information, visit www.wabco-auto.com.
Media, investors and analysts contact
+1 732 369 7465
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws