IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/25/13 -- Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division (Toshiba - www.telecom.toshiba.com) empowers users to choose how they integrate their smartphones with Toshiba's Strata® CIX, IPedge® and VIPedge business telephone solutions. Toshiba's IPMobility, Call Manager Mobile and "Find-me Follow-me" applications and features empower mobile users to make and/or receive business telephone calls on their Apple® iOS and Android smartphones.
"Toshiba delivers robust mobility options in today's BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) world," said Brian Metherell, vice president and general manager of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division. "Whether users have Toshiba's Strata CIX, IPedge or VIPedge solutions, they can use their smartphones as their primary or secondary telephones, directly accessing their office extensions for single-number reach."
IPMobility Extends IPedge and Strata CIX to Apple iOS and Android Mobile Phones
Toshiba's IPMobility client application for IPedge and Strata CIX provides single-number reach to Apple and Android smartphone devices for both incoming and outgoing calls. Single-number reach means users only need to provide their office telephone numbers to receive incoming calls. This utilizes the existing "Find-me Follow-me" feature, which provides options to choose either sequential or simultaneous ring to the desk phone and mobile phone.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets