MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/25/13 -- IBEX Technologies Inc. (TSX VENTURE: IBT) today announces that Richard Collin, CPA-CA, who joined IBEX on April 1, 2013, has been appointed Director of Finance.
Mr. Collin brings to IBEX over 30 years of experience with manufacturing and distribution companies.
"We are very pleased to have someone with Richard's experience join IBEX at this important time of our expansion", said Paul Baehr, IBEX President & CEO.
The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, IBEX Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Montreal, QC) and Bio-Research Products Inc. (North Liberty, IA), manufactures and markets enzymes for biomedical use. IBEX also manufactures and markets a series of arthritis assays which are widely used in osteoarthritis research.
For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.ibex.ca.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
IBEX Technologies Inc.
514-344-4004 x 143
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict