MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/25/13 -- IBEX Technologies Inc. (TSX VENTURE: IBT) today announces that Richard Collin, CPA-CA, who joined IBEX on April 1, 2013, has been appointed Director of Finance.
Mr. Collin brings to IBEX over 30 years of experience with manufacturing and distribution companies.
"We are very pleased to have someone with Richard's experience join IBEX at this important time of our expansion", said Paul Baehr, IBEX President & CEO.
The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, IBEX Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Montreal, QC) and Bio-Research Products Inc. (North Liberty, IA), manufactures and markets enzymes for biomedical use. IBEX also manufactures and markets a series of arthritis assays which are widely used in osteoarthritis research.
For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.ibex.ca.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
IBEX Technologies Inc.
514-344-4004 x 143
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise