GIBRALTAR, GIBRALTAR -- (Marketwired) -- 06/24/13 -- Editors Note: There are two photos and one video associated with this press release.
Leading free slots app, Trophy Slots, has announced the release of all new tournament functionality into its Facebook gaming product. Tournaments are the latest addition to the social casino application, following the introduction of the popular Trophy Slots league last month.
The social slots app has made a name for itself as one of the leading free-to-play casino products on Facebook since its launch in April 2012. Just over a year later, the application has announced the release of its new & updated product, featuring cutting edge tournament functionality and delivering a significant upgrade to the gameplay experience.
The new tournament lobby houses a range of different rooms where players can choose to play from a selection of tourneys. Hourly, daily and weekly options are all available, ensuring that there are a range of tournaments ready to be joined at any moment.
"Enhancing the social aspects of the game is always one of our key priorities when developing new functionality for the app and we felt that the introduction of tournaments would be a great way to encourage a little friendly competition between players," said John Svensson, Head of Product Development at Trophy Slots. "Following the successful introduction of the weekly league in our last release, tournaments seemed like a great next step to give our players even more ways to compete to win big coin prizes!"
Trophy Slots is a free slots app, available to play on Facebook now. With over 100,000 active users, it delivers the best content from real land based and online slots to social gamers around the world.
To view the photos associated with this press release, please visit the following links:
To view the video associated with this press release, please visit the following link:
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief