Company invites individual and institutional investors to log-on to view presentation BEIJING, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bona Film Group Limited ("Bona" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BONA), a leading film distributor and vertically integrated film company in China, today announced that the Company's presentation from the June 19 Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference is now available for on-demand viewing.
Amy Xu, Chief Financial Officer of Bona said, "We are pleased to have had the opportunity to participate in this unique event. We look forward to growing our investor base in the U.S. by educating investors about our Company."
LINK: www.adr.db.com Direct link to registration page: https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=10481
Bona's presentation will be available 24 hours, 7 days a week for 90 days via the above link in "Presentations". Investors may also download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in "Exhibits".
About Bona Film Group Limited
Bona Film Group Limited (Nasdaq: BONA) is a leading film distributor in China, with an integrated business model encompassing film distribution, film production, film exhibition and talent representation. Bona distributes films to Greater China, Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States and Europe, invests and produces movies in a variety of genres, owns and operates 20 movie theaters and manages a range of talented and popular Chinese artists.
For more information about Bona, please visit http://www.bonafilm.cn.
To be added to Bona's email list to receive Company news, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Bona Film Group Limited
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia